Monday, April 7, 2014

I think Walmart is stalking me...

I've had someone stalk me IN Walmart before, but now I'm pretty sure that Walmart is actually the one who is stalking me. I am a frequent browser at Walmart.com. I rarely purchase any of the items that I browse. Often, I just want to see what options are available, or I compare prices to other stores.

Every time I visit Walmart's website, I get an email with "product recommendations", and those products are always related to the item I was browsing for. Usually, it's within a day or so of my browsing. I'm pretty sure they must be stalking me.

This morning I browsed for a memory card for my camcorder. Less than two hours later, I received these product recommendations:

Yes, they must be stalking me. That's the only reasonable explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment